“Private Yoga Sessions”

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Private Yoga Sessions”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Julia was the best Yoga instructor I have ever had! She is extremely knowledgeable about yoga as well as the body. I want to clone her at home! Thank you Julia for everything. You made our experience even more wonderful.

Visited May 2014

“Excellent private yoga sessions”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Julia visited our villa at Los Veneros three days during our week long stay in Mexico. All three sessions were amazing! She was an excellent teacher and did a great job adjusting to our levels. She is extremely knowledgeable and we all thoroughly enjoyed practicing with her. I would recommend Vikara Wellness to anyone looking for yoga in the area.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Miami, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent is not enough”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Julia is an amazing instructor, I had 2 private sessions with her while I was in Vallarta for a wedding and I have to say she is amazing. Her energy and the way she listens to her clients is very very good. I'm a certified teacher myself and I needed some good sessions to keep me in shape for the next part of my trip, and Julia got it done! If you are in the vallarta area and are looking for some time to relax, practice and maybe learn a new pose... make sure to call her.

Red Deer, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vikara Wellness”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Yoga with Julia is an experience not to be missed. I have attended numerous studios throughout my travels and I always relate back to my precious time at Vikara. Julia is extremely knowledgeable and guiding through your practise. The setting is calming and very much what you would expect in a holiday setting. Please give her a chance if your in the area.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LoveNuevo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Yoga Classes in Vallarta”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I really enjoyed Julia's yoga classes, the place of Vikara Wellness in Nuevo Vallarta is very beautiful, relaxing, well located and peace of mind, I loved it. Also, the classes at Bahia del Sol (ocean view) was a great experience and beautiful too. I took the classes in Spanish and it was perfect. I really recommend it and will come back again. I’m happy I found Vikara Wellness.

Visited April 2014