“Pedicure”

Got a photo?
Add it.
RenovaSpa
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Was very clean and with nice staff but they didn't speak any english.

1  Thank Tanya E

Reviewed 29 March 2012

The massage service I received was great. Dealing with the staff to schedule and then pay was difficult. I wanted to pay in American Dollars and was told that I needed to pay with a credit card. I found out they preferred credit cards but they do take cash. Also they don't allow for same day services so remember to schedule at least 24 hours in advance. The jacuzzis were broken and the water was cold! My 50 minute swedish massage was in fact 50 minutes and my therapist was good.

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Therapists are inexperienced, and our 50 mins couple massage on the beach last only for 40 mins.

1  Thank Shoujobubble
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Some friends mentioned the 80 minute couples massage was amazing and they had a special on for buy 1 get the second half price. So glad we went! Paid $197 for two and it was totally worth it. The lady we booked with at the front desk was extremley friendly/helpful and remembered us later on during our stay when we ran into her in the hotel.

The steam room/sauna was great, the hot jacuzzi tub was fine, but the cooler one wasn't working properly, I think the jets were plugged. They give you a locker with a key to keep your items in which was nice. Massage rooms were standard, but the beds were comfy, standard type with the cutout for your face. Both massage therapists were great, just felt bad I can't remember their names! Felt like I couldn't get this quality of massage or technique at home, something different than I've had before. I liked the combo massage as it had the deep tissue, and some type of stretching which had me nervous but wasn't uncomfortable at all and felt amazing after all the activities we'd done! The massages lasted the full 80 minutes, and were worth every penny. We had some type of white tea after our massage which was great, and they had a green minted water at the front which was awesome. The spa isn't "fancy" compared to some Canadian/American standards I'm guessing, but I didn't care how the spa looked, I just cared that my service was great, and it was. Enjoy!