“front desk poor service”

The Aston Hotel Putra Nilai
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Nilai
kota kinabalu
“front desk poor service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

the front desk had lack of infomation of their products. i called the front desk around 10am to book a shuttle to lcct at 12 noon. unfortunately, the staff named nizam told me that the last shuttle will at 11am. so me and my other room mate had a quick shower and pack up. my friend from the other room called the front desk around 10.30 and managed to book a shuttle to lcct at 12 noon. my friend called me and told me we will take 12noon shuttle and i am suprised to hear that because i have been told that the last shuttle will be at 11am. i give the front desk a call, then the nizam( the staff) told me THE MOST RIDICILOUS answer i ever heard, i tried to call u back but the system could not find you. if you don't have any info dont give your customer a reason to slips away from your lack of infomations. your system for surely will have my infomations until i check out plus, your phone should indicates my room number though.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank alfie_se7en

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Indonesian first
Gold Coast
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Demanded to be given another room. The room I was given would not be suitable for a prison let alone making people pay to sleep in it. The sheets were not changed,bed was full of human pubes as was the shower and the toilet was left unflushed and water pouring all over the floor, mattress stained with menstrual blood.
The floor, curtains and walls were stained with food including chocolate and also what looks like blood. The second room I was given which I had to wait for almost two hours for was not much better, it was almost midnight by the time I moved to be met by another leaking toilet, broken electrical points and lights not working. Roaches crawling on the food at the buffet, mould, mildew, rude ignorant staff, no driver at the airport and had to get my own which worked out cheaper anyway, no wifi, empty room adjacent mine filled with putrid garbage bags, no smoke alarm! Shall I go on? I have photos, contact me if you would like to see them.

Room Tip: Do yourself a favour, do not stay here.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank WTFMan2013
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Went here as we had a 9 hour lay over in KL. The tune hotel was closer however you could not swing a cat in their rooms. A/C broken, no Wifi, and dirty room with lots of mould in the bathroom. Hotel may have once been OK in the seventies, but not maintained since. Worst hotel I have seen, forgot to check trip advisor :(

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Acekbow
hk
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We were introduced to be here by the airport counter due to our flight missing. They claimed that it was an excellent hotel.(with non-reasonable price). We doubt that they receive commission when sucessfully transfer customers to the hotel.

The hotel was dirty and old, cockroaches were found in the room. The bed cover was full of stain.
No wifi in the room, no flushing water in the toilet, no safe box, decoration was out-dated.

It was a nightmare to stay in this hotel. It totally did not worth that price. We will not come this hotel forever!

Room Tip: Do not trust the airport counter staff.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pink p
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Staying here is like nightmare. Check-in on 9th September 2013. Force to stay here due to hotel nearby fully booked. Called for 6pm shuttle service from LCCT to hotel, yet we waited till 6.15pm before i decided to give them a call. When call the driver, was asked to wait till 7pm for the next shuttle. The driver is damn rude. Feels like he's sleeping when I called at 6.15pm. That's not the worst part.
On 10th September 2013 around 2.30am, no water supply. Called up reception around 6 something in the morning, was told that will have water supply around 7 plus. There's no water supply by the time we go out. No shower in the morning, can only use the mineral water they provide in room to clean our face and brush teeth. According to hotel, the whole area in Nilai without water. We did a quick check with a few colleague staying in that area, no disruption of water supply. Everything is normal. Call the hotel around 5pm, still no water. Only Ground with water supply. Apparently they don't know when will have water supply.
Their staff is rude and not helpful at all.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank D_5993
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Nilai belongs to the state Negari Sembilan. According to Wikipedia, Negeri Sembilan, one of Malaysia's thirteen states, lies on the western coast of Peninsular Malaysia, just south of Kuala Lumpur and borders Selangor on the north, Pahang in the east, and Malacca and Johor to the south. Nilai is close to both KL airports, KLIA and LCCT. Nice if you need short stay between two flights. After very bad expirience with YouniQ Hotel, I decided to stay in Nilai in Aston Hotel. Nice hotel, basic rooms, but comfortable, small bathroom. Furniture is worn and needs to be renewed. Not bad breakfast. I was in July, during Ramadan,and watched the preparations for iftar (like dining after whole day fasting). I had diner anf food was tasty. Next day I visited Sepang circuit,also close to hotel. I needed late check.out an was no problem- 60 ringits until 18:00, and kindly staff ivited taxi for my airport transport.

Room Tip: I can recommended this hotel only for short stay beetwen to flight. In this case , any room wilk be...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We missed a connection on Air Asia and this was the 4 star hotel they put us up in for 2 nights. After some beautiful hotels in Vietnam to arrive at this smelly, leaky dump at 2 am was very distressing. We made it through the first night and asked to be moved. Level 5 at least does not smell as bad and the carpets may pass as clean.

We couldn't charge our phones as there were no connectors, the A/C was loud. Maintenance was limited and after a mishap with a power point we were concerned for our safety. Someon drives a Lamborghini to the office each day so maybe that's where all the maintenance and housekeeping budget has been spent. What a dump, I will never go back!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nilai
No photo provided
#11 of 13 in Sepang
the youniQ Hotel
the youniQ Hotel
#6 of 13 in Sepang

Been to The Aston Hotel Putra Nilai? Share your experiences!