“Awesome Restaurant!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Greenwood
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine authentic cuisine.
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch expecting it to be like a pub. Were we wrong! The decor was very nice. The place was very clean. The service was excellent. And better yet- the food was something to write home about. I had the Thai seafood penne and it was scrumptious, as was the fish and chips and schnitzel burger. They make their own bread and everything was homemade. Next time I pass through that way, I will be visiting

Reviewed 1 December 2013

we had 33 in our group. kitchen made great big turkey sandwiches, on freshly baked bread ! very hearty . and served with a nice fresh green salad- with house dressing. this place is a real treat to have lunch at. the owners are hands on. and the guys do an excellent job at making you feel warm and wanted. hope to stop in again on trips in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Up for a day trip and stopped in for lunch. Very very expensive and the quality of the food was very average. We oppted for the lunch special only because of the price of everything else on the menu. $20 for a burger and extra if you wanted all the fixins. Maybe we got them on a bad day. very unfriendly waitress who most definately had some attitude. People, this is Greenwood not Banff.

1  Thank 894murman3
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stop most times on our way through to Nelson and have always had great food and service. We always order the food that is most local and seasonal and are never disappointed.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have never experienced such rudeness in any restaurant I have ever been to. My wife, daughter and I visited last week and having to leave our two dogs outside in the back of my truck meant that we wanted to sit by a window so we could keep an eye on them. Unfortunately this table by the window hadn't yet been cleaned and so the waitress asked us to sit at another table. We explained about our dogs and said we were in no hurry whatsoever to be served. We took our seats at the window table and my wife stacked up the dirty plates to help the waitress when she was available. The next thing that happened was that in front of all the other customers, the chef yelled at us from the kitchen to put everything down and not touch stuff. Having never been treated that way in a restuarant we made the decision to leave and I tried to explain again to the waitress why it was important for us to sit where we did. She refused to listen or apologise for our treatment. A number of the customers came over and told us how shocked they were at the way the chef and waitress had behaved. If the waitress had listened to us or at least explained we may have to wait a bit longer and was that okay with us that would have been different, but she didn't. We will never go there again.

2  Thank Paul W