“Worst hamburger and fries ever”
Review of Deadwood Junction

Deadwood Junction
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our customers have made it clear...Only the finest in baked goods, superior specialty coffee and customer service at Deadwood Junction, in Greenwood, British Columbia.
Grand Forks, Canada
“Worst hamburger and fries ever”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Stopped for a burger and fries with the grand kids. Over burned, dry, paper thin burger, dry bun, old fries and highly overpriced.. We all ended up throwing in the nearby garbage cans. The canned pop was okay though !!

Visited September 2012

Rock Creek, British Columbia, Canada
“Fantastic people!”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

What an amazing place, great coffee and fantastic people! I will be returning there very shortly, bottoms up!

Visited December 2012
Nelson
“The best coffee on Highway #”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Cinnamon bun to die for good, the butter tart can change your day. The service here is always friendly and warm. The folks here make you feel at home. A real treat to have this on your drive. proudly serving Oso Negro coffee. Mmmmmmm

• Visited November 2012
Christina Lake, Canada
“Awesome coffee break”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The staff is very friendly and very accommodating. Good coffee and a nice selection of local artisans work.

Visited October 2012
Nelson, Canada
“Don't try on the hats”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I went to Deadwood Junction today en route to Vancouver. I was trying on the beautiful hats in their store with two of my young adult travelling companions who walked down the hall to tell me how the hats looked. The male owner of the store joined us to lecture us about using his store as 'a playground.' I was so confused by the remark that i actually asked if he was serious. He was. He continued until I finally left the store because I was so offended. I am not used to being 'behaviourally managed' (I, myself, am an elementary teacher and have never used that kind of tone or language in my classroom).
I did return in hopes to resolve the conflict (I mean, their coffee is really good; and sure enough it must be a misunderstanding). But in fact it escalated.

I'm not sure if I can manage going back, paying folks money who appear not to appreciate the business. I'm sure your visit will be fine, just don't try on the hats.

• Visited October 2012