“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This is a great indian food restaurant 10 out of 10
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The Indian cottage is quite simply one of the best Indian experiences you can have in the Hampshire area. The customer service was excellent and the food even better with a extremely short wait time. If you ever fancy a Indian and get the chance to try the Indian cottage I would extremely recommend them.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had a meal for my daughter's Birthday.
We were in a party of 12 including my disabled son. The staff made a fuss of my Son and that made us feel comfortable as he can be noisy.
The food was excellent and well presented by very caring staff.
We were there for over 3 hours and we're never rushed.
The whole experience was first class and I would not hesitate in highly recommending this restaurant.

1  Thank Trevor P
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

love the service and the atmosphere.. the staff are really friendly .. Tam is the best chef.. Try lamb chops.. And I can't wait to visit the restaurant again.. Me, my family and my friends recommend everyone to you..

Reviewed 22 April 2014

With so many Indian restaurants to choose from it great to have one close to home and which you know you can rely on for good food and excellent service.
Full marks to the Indian Cottage

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love this little gem of an Indian! Visit approximately once a month usually on a Sunday off the a la carte menu which is spectacular value, the chefs specials are amazing my particular favourite is the Murght De Gama a lovely creamy chicken dish. Staff are absolutely wonderful so friendly and can't do enough for you. I'll be visiting here for years.