Very friendly and efficient staff.The owners are welcoming if a little eccentric(in a good way) and attentive.The rooms have just the right amount of character, are large enough and spotlessly clean.
As mentioned by other reviewers the food is superb.Well presented without being too fussy,very good ingredients cooked to almost perfection.Tremendous value for the price.Reason alone for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly a coaching Inn, our establishment today is an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary décor. Its transformation began in 2001 when we bought it and over 18 months we set about a dramatic rebuild and restoration. Although many thought us foolhardy and overly ambitious, today, even much changed, the Inn evokes a sense of its own history. Above all else, we and our team work to ensure our guests enjoy the very best in hospitality. The Inn is a Grade 2 listed Georgian property, in a conservation area, located in the lee of Grinshill which is a site of special scientific interest and an area of outstanding natural beauty. There is a little train station in the next village which is a short stroll away, adding to the charm of this rural retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Inn at Grinshill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Grinshill Hotel Grinshill
- Hotel At Grinshill
- The Inn At Grinshill Shropshire