All reviewslovely housecar parkcider festivalburtonfieldvenue
Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say apart from "AMAZING" tonight shows were awesome. Its 4 of the best firework company's showing of there awesome skills to music, light and of course fireworks. Each show lasting about 10 minutes with a break of 10 minutes between each company. I'm 100% going again next year!! Well done to all company's especially jubilee fireworks who run the event.

If any the only downside to the event is getting of the car park after the shows. And its not down to jubilee fireworks it down to miserable car drivers...

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 3 September 2012

On Saturday evening we went to their annual firework event that they have each September here, and it certainly did not disappoint.
This is the second year we've been after we loved it last September ( I was extremely poorly and still appreciated how good it was) surroundings are absolutely beautiful, field where it takes place is clean, spacious and very well prepared for the event.
We took a huge picnic with table and chairs and settled on a spot near the front.
Tickets at £25 pp are pretty steep, but you only have to see the fireworks to understand why it's this much. They are co ordinated with music, there is a daylighyt show first which is great and then as from 8:30pm an hour and a half set of fireworks. The best fireworks I have ever seen (topped last year so I assume they get better each year) and such a wonderful night out.
Would recommend this to everyone and anyone and this will definitely now be an annual event in my life!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family