We stayed here for two nights for a Golden Wedding celebration. There were 17 of us for the second night and everyone commented on what a fab little hotel it was. Every room has its own personality and is individually decorated. Some of us were in a cottage and some in the main building above the bar and restaurant. We ate there both evenings and although the menu was a little limited the food and service were excellent. Whatever we asked for the answer was always 'yes' and we were made to feel very welcome. I am sure we shall be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Chatsworth Estate, Beeley is one of those picturesque unspoilt country villages. And The Devonshire Arms is one of those picturesque country inn at the heart of village life. But with a difference! It offers the charm and character of an historic inn with a warm and comfortable interior full of oak beams and stone crannies. Make your way through to the brasserie and be amazed at the contrast of the startlingly different décor with panoramic windows overlooking the village, the contemporary bar, the glass fronted wine store and colourful furnishings. And for the ultimate escape, why not stay in one of our eight stylish cottage bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Devonshire Arms at Beeley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonshire Arms At Beeley Hotel Beeley
- The Devonshire Arms At Beeley