Review Highlights
Friendly staff - A find of Local arts and crafts

Friendly staff - A find of Local arts and crafts Always on my visit in new mills to see such... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
johnretroreload
UK
cool gallery

There was some very original art work here . Little presents to take home and bigger work for the... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2016
Lin A

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2016

So refreshing to find a truly independent Gallery, selling original art and quality gifts (all made locally.) I was served by one of the artists themselves, as it is an artist run venture. Friendly atmosphere, browsers are welcome. Lovely jewellery and ceramics

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Jeroen B
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Fantastic shop full of locally handmade products. The shop is run and stocked by local artists who take pride in their products and provide a friendly customer service. Having lived in the area for sometime, I've only recently visited the shop and have been surprised at both the quality (and prices) and variety of the products sold. Its my first port of call for gifts and cards (and for me!). The artists keep it fresh by continuing adding new work. Why didn't I find this sooner?

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank MissMinkle850
Reviewed 3 May 2015

Ideally situated in this historic part of New Mills,the gallery has a wide range of products by local artists,you may be lucky enough to be served by one!
Worth a visit just to browse but I guarantee you'll find something to buy.

Date of experience: April 2015
3  Thank Norman B
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I like the extensive range of unique greetings cards. I don't call in frequently but when i'm there it is usually cards I go home with. Spoilt for choice by local artists and photographers so I tend to buy just a few and wait for the perfect occasion. frequent display changes make it a super way to enrich a spare 1/2 hour.

Date of experience: January 2015
3  Thank Jillofthenorth
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Excellent choice of gifts for others or self. All locally made and quite often there is an artist serving.

Date of experience: March 2014