We have just been in the Peak District visiting our grandma in disley. We chose to stay at the pack horse inn because we had stopped here for lunch on a previous visit and as well as having the best roast lamb ever the views were beautiful. We stayed for two nights and it was lovely. The breakfast was great and the rooms very cosy and comfortable. We had some issues with hiring a car but the staff were super helpful and organised taxis for us when needed and one time the chef even drove us into town. We also went on some lovely local walks. Really recommend the pack horse inn if you're visiting the Peak District, if not for an overnight stay then at least for a meal or drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional inn , family owned for over thirty years. Located on the edge of the Peak district yet convenient for Manchester, Stockport and Sheffield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Pack Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pack Horse Hotel New Mills
- Pack Horse Inn New Mills, Derbyshire