Wonderful. Went walking with my pals (fussy lot of old g*its) and always left to me to find digs but as a reward I get the best room. All the rooms are great it appears but I stayed in one of the two large ones on the top floor. Excellent all round. Really big room, desk, fast WiFi, quiet, fresh milk in a flask (why cant every small hotel do that). Big bathroom and very good shower, comfy bed with soft pillows. Restaurant OK, fodder food which is good for us (curry and chips, steaks, etc) good food, good value and great service. Really nice staff, superb breakfast...pretty much faultless
One point New Mills is a bit of a dive and there's great walking around but not much else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional inn , family owned for over thirty years. Located on the edge of the Peak district yet convenient for Manchester, Stockport and Sheffield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Pack Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pack Horse Hotel New Mills
- Pack Horse Inn New Mills, Derbyshire