“Brill for celebrations”

Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Dronfield
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mint Leaf delivers the highest calibre of Bangladeshi & Indian cuisine within the most opulent surroundings. Over the past four years its reputation has been developed on its outstanding innovative menu & high calibre of service. With an ever so strong following including some famous locals, Mint Leaf is a true Fine Dining resturant in every sense. Over 100 covers, private bar area (available for parties), disabled facilities and free car parking. You cannot afford to miss this tantalising experience....Mint Leaf...the true essense of Indian Fine Dining!!!!
“Brill for celebrations”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Me and the lads went out for a meal to celebrate a birthday and requested a area out of way so we dont disturb other customers. Was given a section to ourselves and had the best tandoori of my life.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Wayne D

“good restaurant”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been many times and never been disappointed.
The food is very good, and the service as well.
If you would like a good curry then i would recommend the mint leaf.

Visited April 2014
dronfield
“ement on tandoor dishes. I visited alone last week..and I wiement on tandoor dishes. I visited alone last week..and I wi”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I visited mint leaf last week and the food is good and need improvement on tandoor dishes. I visited alone last week..and I wished somebody would have come to me and talk to me to make some customer service. Overall the place is ok but its too busy to make any improvements.

1 Thank Asasicorinir
Ali M, Manager at Mint Leaf, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
If I have ever seen a fake response, this clearly matches criteria. Thank you for response, shame it does not make any sense, spelling needs to improve!!! "Oh yeah", what day were you in? As we have not had any single diners!!!! Clearly competitor has not put much thought to this..........thank you!!
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A visit to celebrate a birthday with my family. Horrible table in dark area, couldn't speak to everyone because of the table shape. Popadoms arrived promptly with meagre pickles, then after trying to give us someone else's meal, we waited an hour for our starters which were mostly Luke warm. Main course arrived quite quickly but sone dishes also not very hot. Told the waiter we were not happy, he said he would speak to manager and never returned. Paid bill and left and will never go there again. Absolutely sick of poor food when eating out as it happens with depressing regularity. The waiting staff were good, the place was very busy but that's not our problem, they should not accept bookings if unable to cope.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Christine K
“Lovely night”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went with 2 friends and we were made very welcome. It was a quiet Wednesday evening and the staff were very good.

The starters arrived quickly and were all very good. We did not have to wait long for the main courses and they were also very good.

My only drawback was that the only drink they had on draught was Carling Lager - No beer. As a none lager drinker this put a slight bad mark against them and is the only reason I did not give 5 stars.

Unlike other reviewers I do not think this is the best curry house in town but it comes very close.

• Visited April 2014