First of all, thank you Michelle and Sylvain for making our stay in Provence so special!
We stayed at Au Ralenti du Lierre for 7 nights and left it wishing to have stayed for longer.
I will try to explain why:
1. Breakfast at this place is fantastic: seasonal fruits (we had amazing cherries among them), juices, yougurt made by Sylvain and also home made bread and pie.
2. The location is great. Les Beaumettes is centrally located in Luberon, allowing you to reach any place (smalll villages) within minutes.
3. Au Ralenti du Lierre is beautifully decorated, clean and charming. Our room and its bathroom were spacious and nicely decorated.
Definitely we will come back to Au Ralenti du Lierre.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Au Ralenti du Lierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Ralenti Du Lierre Hotel Gordes