“Idyllic castle with excellent food and wine. Service is top-notch.”
Review of Worners Schloss

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Neuses am Sand
Worners Schloss
San Francisco, California
“Idyllic castle with excellent food and wine. Service is top-notch.”
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I highly recommend the castle. I took my boyfriend their for his bday, we stayed the night and had a fantastic time. The food is EXCELLENT. Some of the best Mediterranean food, I've had in Germany. It's definitely worth getting the four course candlelit dinner plus wine pairings. The dinner is 30 euros and wine pairings is 16 euros per person. I think you get 5 glasses of wine for that price and the wine is from the castle vineyards - very good. The rooms are basic, but cozy, some are nicer than others. Get the one that is in the "tower" part of the castle. It's more atmospheric. We rented bicycles from the castle and rode around the vineyards and through the small towns. Prichsenstadt is amazingly cute - about a 5KM bike ride away. They have lots of other wineries nearby too. There is a spa/wellness center in the castle, but I didn't try it. You can get all kinds of massages there and they also have a sauna.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business

Been to Worners Schloss? Share your experiences!