This was my second stay at The Crossing. It is all about the location and scenery! The room rate is somewhat high, but again you cannot beat the view! All food and fuel at The Crossing is very, very expensive. I only buy what I must have at the resort. Most of the food and fuel I purchase come from Banff or Jasper. The Icefields Parkway will always be one of my top motorcycle rides and well worth spending the money to make it happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta