The setting of this hotel is as beautiful as any I've ever seen. But the food prices are inexcusably high: $2.00 for an apple in the store, $31 for soup, an iceberg lettuce salad and two beers for supper in the bar. At breakfast you have to buy the milk for the cereal separately and are warned against trying to use the milk for the coffee on your cereal...Otherwise,the rooms are fine and the staff is accommodating and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta