The Crossing with its shop/restaurant and bar along with the accomodation looks good from the outside but on the inside are awful. Rooms very dated, very dark and feel dirty. Not even a coffee maker. On site food very very expensive and poor quality it would appear since you are a captive audience. Store also expensive.
Worst experience we had through out our whole trip.
Advise NOT to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta