“You'll leave feeling nourished.”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll leave feeling nourished.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Healthy and delicious! I wish I lived in Banff so I could eat here every day. I ordered a juice, app, entree, and dessert and all of them were equally delicious! This place was recommended to me by a local in Calgary and a local in Banff, both of which were meat eaters. Why? Because the food is just that good. Go. You'll leave feeling healthy, satisfied, and nourished.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Slammazon

Leicester, England
“A haven for vegetarians”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

As a couple from the UK spending 3 days in Banff we were desperately looking for some nice vegetarian food and all everybody was talking about was how great the steaks were. Luckily the concierge at our hotel mentioned Nourish so we thought we would give it a try. What a great experience and what superb food, although it was quite crowded and we hadn't made a reservation they found us a table and spent quite a time talking us through the various options. The food we had was absolutely delicious and not the usual vegetarian selection. We did have to wait a reasonable amount of time before our food arrived but it warns you of that in the menu and as it says it is all prepared from scratch.
The co-owners looked after us superbly, it was full of young people, we are both around 60 but that didn't matter, in many ways it made us feel like we were back in the 70's when we were that age.
A great time and we are going back again tonight

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank awizzbang
“Nurses with needs”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Enlightening and refreshing. True innovation and talent. The food so good and I'm not vegan. A highlight of our stay!!!

Calgary, Canada
“Delicious - even for non-vegetarians!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a wonderful meal here - the nachos really are as good as advertised! My fiancee isn't a vegetarian, but she's a lot closer to it than I am. However, the meals didn't leave you wanting more. The only thing I'd advise is, if you order the gnocchi with jalapenos, make sure you like real heat. Those peppers were so fresh, you would have thought it was habaneros!

• Visited April 2014
Calgary
“Great food!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I stopped in for lunch on Saturday afternoon . We shared the nachos which were very tasty. I had their squash salad (very good) and my husband had the poutine ( he said it was excellent, loved the curry sauce). We will definitely good back next time we are in Banff. Service was good even though the restaurant was busy.

• Visited April 2014