“Loved it!”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I don't normally eat at vegetarian restaurants (if ever??), especially in a place renown for their beef, but this restaurant was a pleasant surprise! The hostess was warm and friendly, and the ambiance was cool and trendy. Traveling solo, I sat at the bar which I enjoyed and the service was good. I've got to say that the food was absolutely delicious! The plates were creative and tasty, and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

LOVED IT!! I am not a vegetarian but I love healthy and pretty food and this place offered that. Every plate had some interesting flavor and they all looked so pretty. I highly recommend and I will definitely go back. Oh~ BRING CASH.They do NOT accept credit cards. Cash and Debit Card only.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

On a hike on the Tunnel Mountain Trail we met some very friendly people who recommended Nourish as a place to eat...we were encouraged to try the 'Nachos'.
Nourish is an interesting and eclectic mix of vegetarian, vegan, raw food and cocktail bar.
We had some very interesting meals including the nachos that included the traditional corn chips, salsa and beans, but also strawberries, mandarins and a strawberry sauce....very interesting and messed with my head....great place to eat and challenge your senses.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

staff was nice, had really good specialty caesars (I had a cilantro caesar and my husband had a beet juice caesar, both very good)
We enjoyed some vegan nachos and a great sandwich. Would definitely go back

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The four of us really liked sharing the platters, which came out one at a time. Great way to experience the menu. Care is taken with combination of flavours and presentation. Loved the noodles, the curry special, not so much. Liked the atmosphere and the service was good too. We left happy!