“Healthy tastes and looks so good here!”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #26 of 151 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It's rare for me to get into Banff (so many awesome options in Canmore!), but I just spent an awesome solo lunch while waiting for an appointment! I intended to "work" through lunch, but had to stop to mindfully enjoy each delicious bite! 3 homemade truffles with fruit and flowers was the finishing delight! Peaceful, delicious, and ohh so healthy.
More expensive lunch, but well worth every penny.
Next time I will ride Legacy Trail and bring my daughter or a friend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,368)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The food here on paper sounds really weird. Nachos with 27 ingredients, including strawberries, quinoa, and pickles!? What? Somehow they were tasty! I don't know that I will add strawberries to my nachos going forward, but at Nourish it all worked. Our favorite thing we tried was the pizza. Nice to find veggie food in a small, touristy town like Banff.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Enjoyed good vegan food at this restaurant. We ate twice at this restaurant during our trip.

first meal: wife had the salad and soup combo @15$, and I had the 420 burger @15$ with the poutine @5$. we were quite satisfied with both options. very tasty.

2nd meal : we had each the Mac and Squeeze (quinoa noodles served in coconut milk+paprika @ 18$ ) my wife ate a non diary version, with was also excellent.

Hangover drink (unfortunately they do not put their drink list on their website) is really awesome (combination of frozen banana, hemp oil, chocolate almond milk and maple sirup).

prices is a bit expensive (as most banf restaurant), chef can do multiple substitution on each meals witch is really nice (They are honestly better to substitute ingredients compare to the Bison)

Reviewed 16 August 2014

First of all, I need to say that I am not a vegetarian or vegan, but since this restaurant was so highly rated and everyone raved about the Nachos, we decided to try it. The restaurant is very trendy, and we watched the girl bus our table and she did a great job of cleaning both the table and the seats, which is important to us. We ordered the Nachos and though we ate them all, they weren't our favorite. They had 27 ingredients, which include dill pickles, strawberries, pineapple, blueberries as well as some other ingredients you might expect to find on nachos. Our waitress was very friendly but spread a little thin. They had a few other menu items that might have been better. If you are vegetarian/vegan you will probably enjoy the restaurant more than we did.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I don't normally eat at vegetarian restaurants (if ever??), especially in a place renown for their beef, but this restaurant was a pleasant surprise! The hostess was warm and friendly, and the ambiance was cool and trendy. Traveling solo, I sat at the bar which I enjoyed and the service was good. I've got to say that the food was absolutely delicious! The plates were creative and tasty, and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience.