“Nachos to die for!”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Nachos to die for!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I cannot believe how good the nachos were - I was not sure about the combination of ingredients (including mandarin oranges and strawberries) - but, it worked so well. Delicious. My friend had the 'Mac and Squeeze' (quinoa noodles and cheesy sauce) and this was also delicious. We also managed to force down gorgeous deserts!
So impressed that we went back the next day for lunch.

• Visited July 2014

Chesham
“Fast food”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We went in there today and thought we would order the appetising sounding soup of the day . Well fast food it wasn't as after a 35 minute wait for the above mentioned soup it still had not arrived so we walked out. This is probably only the second time I have done so in my 60 years to date. Come on Nourish if you can't serve up your soup of the day in a decent length of time you should really be asking yourself questions Couldn't wait any longer as we only have a two week vacation.

Visited August 2014
Canmore, Canada
“Healthy tastes and looks so good here!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It's rare for me to get into Banff (so many awesome options in Canmore!), but I just spent an awesome solo lunch while waiting for an appointment! I intended to "work" through lunch, but had to stop to mindfully enjoy each delicious bite! 3 homemade truffles with fruit and flowers was the finishing delight! Peaceful, delicious, and ohh so healthy.
More expensive lunch, but well worth every penny.
Next time I will ride Legacy Trail and bring my daughter or a friend.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Trust.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The food here on paper sounds really weird. Nachos with 27 ingredients, including strawberries, quinoa, and pickles!? What? Somehow they were tasty! I don't know that I will add strawberries to my nachos going forward, but at Nourish it all worked. Our favorite thing we tried was the pizza. Nice to find veggie food in a small, touristy town like Banff.

Dalhousie, Canada
“Good Vegan food”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Enjoyed good vegan food at this restaurant. We ate twice at this restaurant during our trip.

first meal: wife had the salad and soup combo @15$, and I had the 420 burger @15$ with the poutine @5$. we were quite satisfied with both options. very tasty.

2nd meal : we had each the Mac and Squeeze (quinoa noodles served in coconut milk+paprika @ 18$ ) my wife ate a non diary version, with was also excellent.

Hangover drink (unfortunately they do not put their drink list on their website) is really awesome (combination of frozen banana, hemp oil, chocolate almond milk and maple sirup).

prices is a bit expensive (as most banf restaurant), chef can do multiple substitution on each meals witch is really nice (They are honestly better to substitute ingredients compare to the Bison)