“Clean and comfortable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #23 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
granbury, tx
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 25 August 2011

This was the last stop on our 3 week journey via ferry, train and car. Josee greeted us and showed us the lovely suite and gave us all the rules. The suite is in a walk-in basement that goes to a lovely yard with a great view. Josee invited us to relax in the lawn chairs in the yard. The bedroom is large and living room and kitchen are a nice space. It is a full kitchen except there is no stove but a hot plate. We told Josee we were tired of restaurants and she suggested Nester's store. Worked out great. Josee provides coffee, tea, milk, cereal and fruit for breakfast and you prepare it. My kind of deal. TV could be updated but other than that Cottage B&B is a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank granbury511

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed 1 October 2010

we stayed in the self catering apartment and it was perfect for our needs. It was only minutes from the town centre. Josee the proprietor is herself a hiker so she planned all our trips for us. We had a problem with our return flights and she spent a very long time sorting a new itineary for us.We had a wonderful trip thanks to all her help and advice.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank kathydiviney
Hampshire, UK
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I'd originally found this small apartment as a week long vacation rental on another website. I had not realised it was a B&B until I found it on Tripadvisor while looking at other things in Banff. Reading the early reviews here made me wonder if I had made an error in booking, but it seemed too late to change plans.

How glad I am that I ignored my instincts. The place is great: comfortable, spotlessly clean, well kitted out. It is in a beautifully quiet street but close to everything.

Josee the host was invariably helpful and informative, both in correspondence before our arrival and during the stay.

This was my first trip to Banff, I am already thinking about my next trip and will almost certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank williams_tj
beverly hills
Reviewed 4 September 2010

Josee and her husband have a great place very close to the center of town that is very quiet and comfortable. We liked having the ability to do some cooking and relaxing in our own space. Much better and more affordable than staying at a hotel. Would stay here again..Jay and Carl

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TripMember050120171
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2010

This B&B offers a quiet, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, allowing you to fully enjoy Banff. The owners are exceptionally inviting, personable and friendly. There was plenty of space for my daughter and I (since I needed to bring a playpen), including closet space, big enough kitchen with lots of cupboard space and living room area to enjoy quiet evenings indoors. We will definitely consider booking with Cottage B&B again in the future!

Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank corather
Wigtown, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2010

very friendly, helpfull and informative hosts who provide a very clean and comfortable self contained appartment, highly recommended

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mf4880
Delft, The Netherlands
Reviewed 16 June 2010

This suite is really clean and in great location in affordable price. It is at the backside of the home which gives its calmness. Me and my husband really liked it. It gives lot of privacy. In summer I think it would be very nice to seat in the garden although we had late winter weather. So we really couldn't enjoy her garden. This stay reminded us our day in Switzerland. Swiss quality staying!!! Everything in the suite is clean and mostly new. Josee, the host, is very helpful, friendly, hard-working, straight spoken lady. Upon arrival she showed us everything in the suite which made us very comfortable about the surroundings. We really liked her straight forwardness and friendliness.
One of the previous reviewer mentioned about some cleaning issues and some "funny" rules. We did not have any issues like that. In fact, she keeps the suite so clean that you will feel to clean that suite after your mess. In that scenario, it is always helpful if she shows you where all the cleaning stuffs she kept for you if you need in case.
We will highly recommend this B&B to our family and friends. This is close to Banff center (10 mins by walk), close to Banff avenue (but away from main crowd) and towards the end of the city (near the bridge on Bow river). Josee, thanks a lot for hosting us with your cleanliness and open heart. Wish to see you again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business