“Home away from home!”

Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #24 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2010

This B&B offers a quiet, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, allowing you to fully enjoy Banff. The owners are exceptionally inviting, personable and friendly. There was plenty of space for my daughter and I (since I needed to bring a playpen), including closet space, big enough kitchen with lots of cupboard space and living room area to enjoy quiet evenings indoors. We will definitely consider booking with Cottage B&B again in the future!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank corather

Reviewed 14 July 2010

very friendly, helpfull and informative hosts who provide a very clean and comfortable self contained appartment, highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mf4880
Reviewed 16 June 2010

This suite is really clean and in great location in affordable price. It is at the backside of the home which gives its calmness. Me and my husband really liked it. It gives lot of privacy. In summer I think it would be very nice to seat in the garden although we had late winter weather. So we really couldn't enjoy her garden. This stay reminded us our day in Switzerland. Swiss quality staying!!! Everything in the suite is clean and mostly new. Josee, the host, is very helpful, friendly, hard-working, straight spoken lady. Upon arrival she showed us everything in the suite which made us very comfortable about the surroundings. We really liked her straight forwardness and friendliness.
One of the previous reviewer mentioned about some cleaning issues and some "funny" rules. We did not have any issues like that. In fact, she keeps the suite so clean that you will feel to clean that suite after your mess. In that scenario, it is always helpful if she shows you where all the cleaning stuffs she kept for you if you need in case.
We will highly recommend this B&B to our family and friends. This is close to Banff center (10 mins by walk), close to Banff avenue (but away from main crowd) and towards the end of the city (near the bridge on Bow river). Josee, thanks a lot for hosting us with your cleanliness and open heart. Wish to see you again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank reshmim
Reviewed 8 June 2010

Great little kitchen, super clean and quiet. Got lots of information about hiking, places to eat and sightseeing. Highly recommend this place... Don't look for anywhere else in Banff, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank missmaudette
Reviewed 2 June 2010

I've stayed in Banff a number of times over the years in all types of hotels, motels, and B&B's and I saw this quaint looking little B&B on my last trip out and inquired about it for the next time I traveled. Wonderful experience from check-in to check-out. The host made us feel welcome from the very start. I plan on staying there whenever I go visit Banff. Thank you very much for allowing us to stay in your beautiful Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shortkid
Reviewed 12 March 2010

I've recently stayed at Cottage Bed and Breakfast for a little holiday and felt in love with the coziness of this B&B. The host (also the owner, Josee) was really helpfull in pointing out great restaurants and things to do in the area. I highly recommend Cottage B&B!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank loulou4u
Reviewed 23 February 2010

I loved my stay at Cottage B&B this past summer. Our host was very helpful in helping to plan our hiking trips. The house was homey and spacious. Thanks for all your kind attention!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple