We stayed only one night. I booked with One-Bedroom Suite but ended up getting a loft which has a half bathroom more than the One-Bedroom Suite, about the same size. What we love here are:
* Good location. Quite.
* Wifi signal is stable.
* Full kitchen, really handy.
* You can use swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court, fitness, etc.
* Bike renal is cheap $5/hour vs $15-20 in town (there are only 2 adult ones though)
* There is shuttle to Banff town center runs every hour
* Stuff is friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. Indoor 15m swimming pool • Indoor and Outdoor hot tub • 171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone • Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy • Tennis and squash courts • Onsite Laundry Facilities • Free parking and wired or wireless internet access • Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff