Arrival 4 - located on the Main Street through Banff and easy to find off Hwy 1. Plenty of free parking. Very friendly and efficient check in. The man on reception was very helpful with ideas of the priorities to see in Banff.
Room 3.5 - a duplex apartment -
Downstairs 3 - gas fire, aircon, tea/coffee maker, fridge. Sofa and wardrobe. Iron plus board, hair dryer, small fridge. Good size tv. All fine, but rather dark and there was a musty of odour.
Upstairs 4 - access is via a spiral staircase. Light and spacious. King bed with very comfy mattress and nice pillows. Another good size tv. We slept well.
Having no balcony was a downside for us, as the views of the mountains surrounding the town are excellent.
Bathroom 3 - ok with good size shower. You had to have very long arms to reach the loo paper when on the loo!!
Breakfast 3 - fair selection of cereals, fruit and bread. Nice coffee. Quite basic, but enough to get you started for the day and it is complementary.
Overall 3 - perhaps 3.5. Nothing wrong with the hotel. We loved Banff. The views are stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff