We stayed for 3 nights, May 7-10th, and had a very relaxing time. Even though construction was going on, we didn't let that bother us. The room was a good size, with windows you can open. Beds and bedding were very nice. The bathroom is nice and big with both a shower and big tub. They have a fridge, and a cute sitting area. The pool and hot tub were just what we needed and open to 11pm! The breakfast was perfect...coffee, juices, cereals, bread, fruit, eggs. The lady who handled the area kept it clean and she was very personable (sorry we did not get her name). No problems what so ever. Close to everything. And when checking out Harley, was very nice too to us. I can't say enough how good our stay was. I hesitate writing excellent reviews because it feels like I'm giving my secrets away hahaha jk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff