Was just a stop over for us, to break up the long drive a bit. It was nice and clean, friendly staff.
However we were only staying one night, but were rudely awoken at 6:50 am. Looking forward to sleeping in, but the phone in our room was ringing. When my husband answered it was a recording.Informing us of things to do while in Banff. The town is full of info if your looking for things to do. You dont need a phone call! I meant to bring this up to the staff when we were checking out, but I was still so tired I forgot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff