Couldn't ask for a better place to stay for our first time in Banff. Great bunch of folks who welcomed us with gracious hospitality and helpfulness. Both Harley and Rosalie at the front desk were wonderful! However, the shining star is Ms. Gloria who greeted us every morning at breakfast with her sunshine smile, good coffee and food and all kinds of local information about visiting Banff. My husband and I miss her already! Breakfast is good with waffles, yogurt, juice and other goodies. Our room was really clean and quiet since the hotel is not directly downtown but only a beautiful ten minute walk to the center. My only complaint were the bed sheets need to have some softener added to them and this is a minor detail but could help anyone with sensitive skin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff