The Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets provides guests of all ages with a variety of activities. With 2 indoor waterslides, a children's pool and play area, as well as saunas and a state-of-the-art fitness centre, there is something for everyone. Guests the Douglas Fir Resort can also enjoy free and unlimited use of Banff's shuttle bus system.
Only moments from the Douglas Fir are a number of leisure activities. Enjoy top-rated ski trails, scenic hikes and more. The town centre, filled with quaint shops, galleries and restaurants is also nearby.
I did really enjoyed spending my holidays there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff