I'v stayed at tunnel mountain resort many times, and each time I couldnt even try to say a bad thing about the resort. We got to stay in one of there chalets, overlooking a vally of trees and wildlife. I loved how the whole back of chalet is glass... with such amazing view, its honestly breath taking. I couldnt get over how we woke up one morning and there were dear right outside the glass... Iv never seen dear so close before it was amazing. Not only the views and how close they make it to nature... one morning it snowed, and the staff had gone out and put snow scrapers on everyones car. Its just the extra mile that this resort will go, to let you know they care.
I will for sure be back this winter! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet