“Awesome Trail ride”

Banff Adventures
Ranked #7 of 27 Tours in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Banff Adventures is an activity Booking Center. Your vacation time is valuable, and we understand that you want to make the most of it without spending all of your time and energy planning. AT Banff Adventures you can select from a collection of activities and tours or let our reservation agents plan a custom adventure itinerary just for you. From honeymooners seeking a whimsical vacation of romance and adventure, to families looking to accommodate a variety of needs and abilities. Today’s busy travelers value our services because we can meet their exact vacation specifications. Regardless of the style of trip chosen, our guests benefit from inventive itineraries that combine individualized choices with impeccable service and exceptional value. We invite you to discover the Banff Adventures difference for yourself. We think you’ll find it’s all in the details. Your adventure starts here.
Edmonton, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome Trail ride”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We did the one hour Spray River ride. The person booking at the office in town was not too friendly but the other staff during the ride seemed nice...but it all about the experience anyway. My family decided to do this one due to going through the river(water twice) which w=my family has never experienced. We enjoyed the scenery and plan on going back on a different one when we come back to Banff. Horses were well trained and they made sure to fit the right horse with each person. The only problem was that we were suppose to be there at 12:30 to sign the waivers for our ride at 1 pm. We were told that it might be 15 minutes late but it turned out to be 40 minutes late before we started. If planning to do it just do not have major plans afterwards. We didnt have anything major so it was OK. They have some outside games to play while you wait.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank ton-of-bryks

Sylvan Lake, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Zipling Actually Located in Golden”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Googled ziplining in Banff and area and was directed to the Banff Adventures website. Good thing I looked at the location while booking...its actually in Golden. I had lots of fun either way as I was fully prepared to drive/stay in Golden. its about 20 minutes east of Golden, and is clearly marked off the highway, so not too hard to find. Beautiful view as you are gearing up! (And they had a couple of really cute little puppies to play with too :P) Felt really safe with all the gear and everything was well explained. Had tons of fun, as I've ziplined in other countries, only complaint was you only get 3 ziplines and only 1 REAL line. For the price was hoping for one more big zipline and would have been 100% satisfied. Although, the big one is 70km/h and goes over kicking horse river for 1/2 km, so it was really cool. Next time maybe I'd do the combo trip with ATV's. My girlfriends and I had fun overall, and again only complaint - Add one more line please :D its too much fun to quit so soon!

Visited July 2014
Edmonton
“Scenic Sundance package.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friend and I bought the scenic Sundance package which included passes to the hotsprings, gondola and a 2 hour horseback ride.
Turns out I do not like gondolas so I'm probably not the best to review it. The view from the top however was spectacular. It was a bit chilly so consider bringing a sweater.
The hot springs felt great but were a little crowded and I prefer the ones that don't look like a pool.
Horseback riding was great! My highlight from the whole trip. My horses name was ninja and was a sweetie. The guides were very knowledgable and nice. I hated the giant group we went in though. You ride single file and I think we had 10 people with us? There were times when there were so many people between me and the guide I couldn't hear their instructions or commentary. I would have preferred a much smaller group, maybe 5-6 people?
I would recommend this package especially if the gondola and hot springs are something you want to do (when in Banff...) I felt this was well worth what I paid for.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“Canadian Off Road Quad Trip”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Best trip we have been on so far! Che was a ton of fun and was a fantastic leader. We hit the trails, fought through some forestry, went to a lookout, ate a great lunch by the lake, drove through some mud puddles, and saw a washed out road courtesy of a single beaver. Che thought of everything! I had forgotten to put on sunscreen...thankfully he has some there and of course bug spray. Words can't even express how much fun we had on this trip. We did the 5 hour trip and my husband was in his glory. Just couldn't get enough of it. Definitely recommend this trip for anyone!! Its a must! If you do book it...it just as easy to go to his website canadianoffroadadventures.com. That way you can communicate directly with Che! :)

Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing whitewater rafting”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was a ride of a lifetime. We arrived in the morning, we were fully kitted out, entertained with the safety talk but suitably impressed with the importance of it and then we set out! Through size 4 rapids with an excellent master rafter, we got totally soaked and were really disappointed when it finished. Barbecue followed which was very tasty and much appreciated.

Visited June 2014