Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$241
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$234
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$198
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$269
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Banff Springs(Banff)
US$431
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$232
Official Hotel
Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$244
Banff Inn(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$253
Orbitz.com
Tunnel Mountain Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$217
US$295
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
2,330 results
All reviewsgreat locationchinook restaurantpillow menucar washeucalyptus steam roomunderground parkingbow riverper daybreakfast buffetroom was largeshops and restaurantsthe main streetcentral locationbit datedfront desk staffking bedlake louise
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great food. Close to downtown shops. We highly recommend a stay. We always stay at the Banff Park Lodge when we stop in Banff.
Great Sunday Brunch and wonderful food in the little restaurant tucked in behind the Lounge.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This hotel is the second one that I stayed in my trip across Canada and will record that it was pretty fine in every way, I recall on arriving that my impression of the main reception area was that of a ski lodge of the 1950's and 1960's film set and to be honest I felt that Elvis Presley or Grace Kelly would come walking by at any moment. The hotel's position in town is great and pretty close to all the shops and the river. My room was of extremely sizeable proportions, containing two large double beds and all the usual conveniences of a good hotel (in fact my records show that this room was ,in fact, super-size. I suppose this is to allow patrons to walk around in the room with their ski's on,during the winter season. The buffet breakfast was very good and I had reports that the restaurant on the ground floor was superb. The room cleaning staff were brilliant, ensuring that everything was polished,cleaned and refilled prior to our return from a hard days holidaying. The reception staff & restaurant staff carried out their work in a pleasant and courteous manner and I am unable to find any criticism in this regard. A small winge on my part is that the rooms need to be upgraded in the near future, however if that is my only complaint then this hotel suits the traveller just fine

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Great location. Walking distance to the main strip, but away from the loud noise. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Location was great. Pool was updated and not very busy. It had a very spa feeling to it. Steam room was nice, especially after a day on the mountain. Another plus is that we had a balcony. Would definately stay here again. Can't beat the price for what you get in my opinion. Downside was having to pay for parking although, they let us keep our car parked there after we had checked out.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Very nice place!!! Tas Pereira, at the front desk, made our stay possible and because of him we will be back!!! He was super accomodating and very friendly!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

He stayed at Banff Logde Resort for one night!

pros: very close from the town center(in a short distance you can find places to eat and to shop),the room was clean and spacious,the staff was friendly to help you,the pool was nice and was newly renovated(I remember that I spent at least two hours relaxing in the pool!!,)in overall the price was fair enough!

cons: you have to pay extra for breakfast and parking plus for internet connection if you need,

I would recommend this hotel! Good value to downtown Banff!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends