Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
US$114
US$129
US$113
Hotels.com
Buffalo Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$70
US$96
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hotels.com
Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
Tunnel Mountain Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$104
US$127
Best Western Plus Siding 29 Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$109
1,251 results
All reviewsevergreen restaurantgrotto spagas fireplacelarge bathroomunderground parkingmineral poolten minute walkjunior suitepremier roomhot tubsteam roomvery nice hotelcomfortable bedsshops and restaurantsbuffet breakfastking bedthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My review may not be helpful to everyone but I just stayed at the Delta from June 18-21. Our reason for staying here was that I needed a quiet to recover from day surgery before making the ride back to Calgary. We stayed in one of the deluxe junior executive suites. We wanted the king bed and lots of room! Mission accomplished. Most importantly our room was very quiet. It was really the perfect place for me to just hide for a couple of days and recover.

We really only had two complaints. The Delta uses satellite TV so we found it to be horrible as evening came. Lots of loss of signal. Again this is NOT a usual compliant of mine because when I stay In banff, it's not usually to watch TV. The other compliant....the room service and trust me, we used it several times! Lol it's not that it was horrible but more attention needs to be paid here. We never got spoons to mix our coffees. For lunch we didn't get cutlery at all and had to call for it. I ordered a Caesar salad that was supposed to come with a poached eggs, pancetta and focaccia bread.....well I got the salad....nothing else, no cutlery. So we called down and got cutlery and I got a ciabatta bun sliced in half. So little things like that.

Other than that, a perfect retreat for my recovery!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn P
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a Titan coach tour of the Canadian Rockies for 3 nights in May this year and must say it is an excelent Hotel with friendly staff and comfortable well equiped bedrooms. Situated 10 min walk from Banff Centre it is idealy positioned for access to shops and restaurants and being just outside the centre is quiet. A great place to stay, highly recomended, almost 4.75, no quite a 5.
Review by Maggie and Graham.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for three nights. Room was of a good size. It was very clean and tidy. Had a log gas fire, shame couldn't see how to turn it off. Weather was very hot for that time of year. Was part of a tour group and first mornings breakfast was fine. Second day another tour group was there and the staff didn't seem able to cope with the demand. Had to constantly ask for food in buffet breakfast to be topped up and for clean dishes/plates to be provided. The food in the bar was exceptional, had been told to ask for one dish and to ask for two plates because of the size of portions. I am a big man, and even I couldn't finish the club sandwich and fries. (Fries too salty), ask for non salted fries when ordering. The only reason for only giving a four star is because of the breakfast saga.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here for my first two nights in Canada and loved it, would have liked to stay longer. Beds very comfortable and staff very polite and helpful. Yes, if ever the opportunity arises, I will stay here again. Keep up the good work :0)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights. Lovely room, with a great view of the mountains. Staff were really helpful when I lost something, they did their best to track it down before I left, even though I hadn't lost it at the hotel. If I ever visit this part of the world again I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family