I was lucky enough to stay here on a travel agent rate so I can't comment on the price.
What I loved about this hotel
The heated outdoor pool, we swam while it was snowing, a completely surreal experience.
It is beautiful - Just wow, especially with the snow on the eaves
Room Size is good.
The Pantry - down stairs there is 'the pantry' I found this to be a cheaper option than a full fledged breakfast, and it was easy.
What I didn't like
The Location is a bit out of the city centre so unless you have a car (and pay for parking) you will have trouble getting into the restaurants.
Its confusing, we were staying in the size wing and we had a bit of trouble finding our way around.
The Heating in Winter, you can't put it onto cool, the system just doesn't let you, so the room was very stuffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont