Without a doubt this is the place to stay when you are in Banff. It is a castle in the mountains :)
The location is brilliant with wonderful view of the mountains and the Bow river from the rooms and a short walk from the Banff downtown. I did not have the opportunity to use the spa but I was told it was worthwhile.
The only drawback is that it is a bit expensive and things like wifi, parking and breakfast are not included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont