Lovely place and staff very helpful. Huge place and takes a little time getting your bearings. Room was very comfortable.
Wonderful views and lovely meals. Worth a wander down to the Waldaus pub for a nice meal. Get a table overlooking the 15th tee and be amused by the ground squirrels antics as an added bonus! Breakfast buffet at the Bow Valley Grill was really good and kept you going until dinner time too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont