It's a grand property but with the Gold experience the staff are the greatest asset. They turned a fun little getaway into a great, memorable trip. It was a busy summer weekend yet the impeccable service made us feel like we were the only guests. Our room was tiny (really tiny) but we only slept there; we relaxed in the quiet private lounge with handy refreshments, the reading room or found isolated benches to appreciate the views.
The difficulty we are left with is whether our next trip is back to Banff Springs Gold or try Chateau Lake Louise Gold.
aside to hotel management: the above does not apply to the lady in The Wine Boutique. she was very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont