- cabana style hotel so you have dinning, living, kitchen to share with family.
- outdoor BBQ for you to use
- wifi never worked
- kitchen sink was blocked (they had to come to repair twice)
- dishwasher was leaking (they had to come to repair twice)
- housekeeping didn't made any of the beds the first day. After I complain they did the beds te next day.
- TV room never worked
- there was a huge window on the den (which had the master bedroom) which didn't have a blind so it not only was bad privacy wise but also it woke up us at 5am everyday! (In summer time the sun is out at 5)
- far from the center. Definitively not within walking distance.
Conclusion: the price wasn't that great ($430 per night) for the days I stayed. But if you have a big family and don't mind all the cons I listed and hopefully you find a better deal, then go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Tunnel Mountain, Hidden Ridge Resort is quiet and secluded with some of the most spectacular views in Banff and the Canadian Rockies. The modern condos feature wood burning fireplaces, full kitchens and patios or balconies. Take a stroll along one of the many hiking trails around Tunnel Mountain that start outside your door. The tranquil and secluded setting makes it one of Banff's best-kept secrets. Only a mile from downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hidden Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Ridge Hotel Banff
- Hidden Ridge Resort Banff
- Hidden Ridge Banff