They have put a lot of money into making the building and the lobby look nice. They should put more into making the rooms look nice. We had a "superior" room with a balcony ($185/day). I'm not sure, but it looks like there are interior rooms with no windows at all. The room was very small and everything in the room seemed a bit old and shabby. The location was a bit too far out of town to be convenient (20-30 minute walk), but still on the busy main street. Check in was difficult. We arrived around noon and they made us wait till 4:00 to check in. Admittedly, 4:00 is the normal check in time but it's hard to believe they did not have anything ready before 4:00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff