We enjoyed our stay at the Banff Caribou Lodge. The front desk staff was warm, helpful, welcoming & made for a very hospitable stay. They answered all our questions in detail courteously.
The property is located approximately 0.7km from downtown, but it is a very manageable walk into town (about 15 minutes, even with kids in tow!). It is in a safe setting & nicely maintained. It's nice to have free parking on (under) the property as well. Additionally, as a guest of the hotel, you have free access to Banff's Roam Buses to take you into/around town. The frequency of the buses isn't optimal, but it's a great option, especially during the busy seasons.
Our room (a double w/ 2 queen beds) was comfortable, clean, & spacious. WiFi access is complimentary & reliable. The bathrooms are also clean, spacious & have everything you need. Storage space in the room is also great.
The hot tub area is awesome- kids loved it & it is a great place to relax after a day out & about. It is clean, modern, & soothing.
Overall, this is a great property & hotel & we would definitely stay here again when in Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff