Our trip with the Rocky Mountaineer was for the most part wonderful. The exception was the Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa. We stayed for two nights. They seemed to be cutting corners in every way. There was no air conditioning or fan. We were given one washcloth for two people for two days. They gave us one small sliver of soap for both the sink and shower for two days. There was long black hair on the bath towel which obviously belonged to neither of us. We had one orange which we cut up on the first day. Since we did not have a plate to put it on, we used the top of the ice bucket. It was not cleaned - found with the dried orange juice on it the next day. The mattress was ridiculously soft - probably old and worn. The carpet was in very bad shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff