The Caribou Lodge and Spa hotel in Banff is an excellent welcoming hotel of which I found no problems with.
The rooms have a pine effect. With large multi channel TV, The beds have are very comfortable. Free use of the spa is available.
Free heated under ground parkade.
The restaurant is part of the Keg group with an excellent choice of Steaks amongst other choices. (Reservations recommended at all times)
Although a short walk 5-10 minutes into Banff town centres this is not a problem because customers are given a free unlimited bus pass for the duration of their stay.
Banff is the best town in Canada by far (being I believe the highest town in Canada) it is full of Tat shops for your present hunting and a wide choice of Restaurants.
You may see various wildlife walking the streets of Banff town centre.
While in the area go to the Banff Gondola an 8 minute ride up Sulphur Mountain. Also next to the Gondola entrance is the hot springs where the water is 40 degrees all year very refreshing. round you will not regret visiting these two attractions.
A stay is recommended at Banff and the Caribou Lodge and spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff