“Best Massage Ever!”
Review of Mountain Spa

Mountain Spa
Ranked #8 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Spa offers a full range of spa treatments in the heart of downtown Banff. Facilities include nine treatments rooms, two dual massage rooms, spa lounge, two steam rooms and a rooftop terrace with mountain views. Choose an individual treatment or treat yourself to one of our popular Spa Day packages.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My best bud and I went to the Mountain Spa on the weekend and each had a 1.5 hour massage. I was so completely satisfied when it was done and so relaxed! Tara did my massage and she was very professional, didn't chat my ear off (thank you!) and you could tell that she had lots of experience. My friend was equally satisfied with her massage. I would 100% recommend this spa and will be returning every time I'm in Banff! My only complaint would be that the walls are thin and you could hear people talking (but only in the transition of a new appointment), so it quieted down very fast. Also, you have to leave your footwear at front door, which my friend didn't want to do... So in that case you can lock them up. So I have nothing bad to say! Was a great day!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lori_T57
OwnerDirector, Owner at Mountain Spa, responded to this review, 26 September 2016
Lori,

We are very pleased to hear that your visit was such a memorable experience.
We are also glad that both you and your friend had top notch relaxing experiences that will bring you back. We look forward to seeing you again!

Banff, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Still my favourite!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have been going to Mountain Spa for more than 25 years -- like many locals, I'm a regular! This is an oasis of peace in the dowtown area, just off Banff Avenue, with a good range of treatments, caring staff, and excellent prices. A pedicure from Mountain Spa really lasts - your feet will look great for weeks!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank banff
Banff,

It's always a pleasure to serve you and we thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide the best experience to our loyal customers and we will continuously improve our service. We look forward to your next visit!
Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“amazing experience”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Had a couples massage last week and I must say, it was the best massage I've ever had. Jessica was fantastic, took time to explain what was wrong with my shoulder, fixed it and even showed me stretches for after. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her relaxation massage from Jade as well! These girls are awesome, highly recommend this spa!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank danielle g
Danielle,
Thank you for the feedback we are happy that you had such an amazing experience. We will continue to improve and listen to what our customer are saying. We look forward to your next visit.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Great massage tailored to my needs. Jordan was an excellent and experienced MT who completed the treatment targeting key sore and stiff points. He was exceptionally knowledgeable and even took the time after the massage show me some key stretches to use before golfing.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lgpagb
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent service, wonderful staff”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My wife and I booked our massages on saturday for sunday and were able to get appointments. The staff was wonderful and very friendly. For all of those negative reviews, this was truly a SPA. My wife and I, both doctors, appreciate the natural products used. My wife enjoyed her massage and I absolutely loved mine. I highly recommend Jade, she has angelic hands. We got a chance to meet the owner on our way out and she was very friendly and its nice to see such great service and quality of care from a local establishment. Thank you, we will be back!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Aleem J
Aleem,

Thank you for the feedback and it is our pleasure to have served you. We are happy both you and your wife were able to experience the natural products and great service our team delivers. We will continue to improve and listen to feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.