All reviews lloyd hall professional development three ravens maclab bistro great conference world class facility conference facilities conference venue attended a conference fitness facility film festival tunnel mountain excellent facilities no air conditioning close to downtown main building spectacular views
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is my second time at this centre for work related activities, an overnight retreat.
Service- Exceptional! Every staff person I encountered was friendly, courteous and overall a delight!
Room- I was in the reception/arrivals building my room was beautiful, comfortable, clean with an incredible view.
Food- the best part of this centre! Every meal is amazing, so many options, including vegan/vegetarian/gluten free. Everything I tried was so tasty!
Board rooms/retreat service- so comfortable, snacks and coffee all day long with fast service. You never went without anything you could possible need. WiFi was so speedy!
If you are looking for a space surrounded by the most beautiful scenery, quiet and tranquil this is the place for you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
JimOlver, Guest Relations Manager at Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Roseline, thank you very much for your detailed post! I look forward to your next visit to The Banff Centre. Please let me know when you are coming so that I can be sure to meet you!
Warm regards JimOlver

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I recently had the pleasure to stay at this property during a conference towards the end of April 2014. I travel a lot for work and can tell you this was by far one of the best properties I've stayed at during my travels for the following reasons:

1) WIFI IS AWESOME - you can connect for free throughout most of the property without the hassle of finding a password or having to pay for anything. I traveled here from the states, so you can imagine my relief when I found out I had access to wifi from almost anywhere on the property - huge savings to my international phone bill!

2) Gym - they have a full gym onsite and for anyone that works out 6+ days/week like me, trust me when I say this, hands down one of the best hotel gyms I've been to.

3) Staff - everyone was extremely nice and welcoming from the front desk staff to the food servers and bartenders. Even Jim Olver (Director of Customer Services) was around the entire conference introducing himself and making sure everyone was having an excellent time. It's pretty standard to be reactive when you're in charge of customer services and a whole different level when you're proactively introducing yourself, making guests feel comfortable and very welcome like Jim did the entire time.

4) Location - It's beautiful. If you can't tell from the pictures, go there and experience it for yourself.

Hope this is helpful for anyone traveling to the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
JimOlver, Guest Relations Manager at Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Rob, thanks for your Post: WIFI, Gym, Staff Location! Thanks for your ongoing support and I look forward to your next visit to The Banff Centre. Best Wishes

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Spent one night at The Banff Centre on a tip from a friend. They rent out to individuals if the conferences they have don't take over all the rooms --- I never enjoyed any of the food services but the story is they are good. I stayed in the Professional Development Centre based on Trip Advisor reviews saying it was more modern and I was quite happy with the room. The grounds are very peaceful and the walk to town is not bad. I would come back here again.

Room Tip: PDC is more modern then the other place but is also a bit more expensive.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for sharing your experiences in this post. I look forward to meeting you next time you visit.
Best Wishes

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Spent the weekend for the Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association's annual conference. Some minor maintenance issues in my room, but it didn't take away from the experience.

Some of the absolute best customer service I've ever experienced.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Tyrel, thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We were very proud to host the annual conference for the Alberta Hotel & Motel Association. We work very hard on our customer service and I am delighted that you felt it. I look forward to your return!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

With organizers from across Canada, I attended a writers' conference at the Banff Centre and stayed onsite. The rooms were most comfortable and clean. Meals served buffet style were varied and excellent. Conference rooms, equipment and all facilities first class. From being greeted at the front desk upon arrival to warm friendly staff throughout, our stay was amazing.I'd highly recommend The Banff Centre to artists, musicians and creative groups of every ilk.
On site facilities such as world-class library, sports and aquatic centre, hiking trails and, of course, skiing, are all at hand.

Room Tip: Everything at night was absolutely peaceful. Even during the day, peace reigned throughout.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JimOlver, Guest Relations Manager at Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Mr. Nuttal-Smith, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at The Banff Centre on Trip Advisor! I have shared your comments with our service team. Please come back soon!