“Beaver Tails Back in Banff”
Review of Beaver Tails

Beaver Tails
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Fast food, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beaver Tails Back in Banff”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

There used to be a Beaver Tail place on the slopes at Sunshine Ski resport near Banff, but I think they had a fire and it never re-opened, so it was great to spot a new Beaver Tail shop on Banff Avenue. Ideally with a Beaver Tail you need and afternoon skiing to burn off all the calories !!
If you have a sweet tooth you won't be able to resist any of the flavours on offer.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank sellersalian

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Canada
“I LOVE BEAVERTAILS!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

While driving into Banff with my friend, I nearly slammed on the brakes when we passed BeaverTails. I can't tell you how excited I was to find out there was a location in Banff! I haven't had a beavertail since I was little so to have one again was like the best thing ever! I always get the cinnamon sugar one and it tastes the same as it did when I was a kid! They have a lot of other flavours, but I have yet to try one. I do find they are much more expensive now, but to be honest, I don't really care! When you get to try one of these, they're totally worth it!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank trancebliksem
Canmore, Canada
“one quick bite, and you get hooked!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

What's not like about deep fried dough with copious amount of cinnamon sugar? you have to try at least once, even if you have to do 100M lap swim after this.

• Visited March 2014
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
“Great desert option”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

What you see is what you get at Beaver Tails.

Fresh dough, deep fried with your choice of topping (or half and half if you can't make up your mind like me).

I had the apples and cinnamon and half oreo cookies and cream... both were excellent. Tails are more than enough for one, and easily shared among 2.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank CandCsk
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped by on our way out of Banff, (literally stopped by just so we could try it) and it was so worth it! Fresh fried dough with apples and cinnamon! The server was exceptionally friendly and helpful! This is a dangerously good treat everyone should try!

1 Thank Sheldonjenny