“Delicious!”

Ranked #10 of 151 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2014

When planning our Banff trip I heard about these beaver tails and knew I had to try them. They did not disappoint. I had my beaver tail with cinnamon sugar & it was awesome. My husband had his with hazelnut spread & reeses pieces. He liked his, but tasted mine & has some food envy. I think cinnamon sugar is the way to go! I was expecting it to have more of a small town bakery feel, but it is a chain & the inside has more of a fast food kind of feel to it. This did not take away from the taste & we had to go back another day to get beaver tails again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had never heard of Beaver Tails before but after seeing others enjoying them so much, we just had to try one. What a treat! We had them with apple and cinnamon on top, wow, they were just the best things ever. Rather large in size but a good sized meal for a man. My husband polished off what I couldn't eat of mine, would have liked to have finished it myself but just didn't have any more room.
Please someone, bring them to New Zealand, they would outsell all other takeaways in no time. If you haven't had one yet, you need to get one soon. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Not expensive either.

1  Thank Meryl P
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had to try Beaver Tails after reading reviews on Trip Advisor.
We stopped in for a mid morning snack. We had the one with cinnamon and sugar. OMG so good. Forget calories it's worth it.
Don't leave Banff without trying a Tail.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We went to this location and had the Beaver bites with maple frozen yogurt, and a Beaver tail with Skor. We went twice during our week visit. Wishing there was a location here in Texas. A must try at least once.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

A lot like an elephant ear -- fried dough and then topped with a glaze. Since we were in Canada, we all chose a maple topping. It was actually a little big for one person, but we managed to choke them down anyway!

1  Thank letrips66