“GF Options”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The restaurant was filling up quickly when we arrived at 6 on a Sunday night. The atmosphere was positive. I found the camaraderie amongst the staff very positive, with no air of arrogance. I found everyone hard working and trying to serve their customers well. I was also thankful for pizza specials which were only $10 for some select pizzas. I was also able to order gluten free pizza! Great atmosphere, good food. Come early if you don't want to wait!

1  Thank Yvonne P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friend and I went here and ordered a couple pizzas and their bread pudding. Everything was so delicious. The staff were really friendly, the service was prompt and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We wanted to book a table of 11 for a friends b-day, which they wouldn't allow because they dont take reservations.
When we got there, of cause we had to wait for a table as this is a busy place. Hostess said wait would be around 15 min. Thats why we didn't go for a drink near by. We waited out front. 11 people. After 40 (!!!) min they had a table for us.
The pizza were yummi to bad they dont offer there sandwiches for dinner too!
Cocktails need improvement, beer list nice...
Would go again, just not with a bigger party.

1  Thank summerhill20
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place is just fantastic. I had a grilled cheese with potato leek soup for lunch for $11!!!! Honestly, it might be the best grilled cheese I ever had, a mix of brie, gouda and pesto served with an incredible tomato relish. I thought the pesto would be overpowering, but it was fragrant and fresh and really melded with the cheese. The bread is crunchy and chewy - nothing soggy and not too oily. The staff is great, a bit of a wait but totally worth it. My grandmother had a beef sandwich and was very impressed.

In banff, this place is a bargain and really incredible food.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Fabulous wood oven pizzas, and lots of specials on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesday, look out for the $9 Steins and $10 pizza special what a bargain!