“Terrific fudge! Dangerously good!”
Review of The Fudgery

The Fudgery
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Banff
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Yup, it's great fudge. Price point is totally reasonable for natural, small-batch fudge and they are very good about giving you a heads up about the price as you are ordering. Plus it is very rich and definitely meant to be savoured. If you can manage to restrain yourself! The Turtle fudge is amazing for chocolate lovers and the vanilla caramel is smooth and heavenly :)

Reviewed 11 April 2014

As my title says I don't like fudge but this stuff is absolutely amazing. I bought a block of this when visiting Banff and yes it's expensive but it is such concentrated goodness and flavour that you can only eat a little at a time. I carried it throughout my trip and it kept us going. I even brought some home to Scotland. I just wish I had bought more cos I could go some right now

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very nice fudge but be careful. One block of fudge is about $9. Loved the fudge but as i say the price is a lot
You get to see the fudge being made though!

1  Thank Dani W
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My family and I walked by this place in our travels and knew that we could have to come back, and I am so happy we did ! The smell around the store is divine so I'm not quite sure how people can resist stopping in. We each got one treat and they were all delicious.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Every visitor needs to stop here for a quick treat.. or total indulgence. Fresh chocolates, caramels, and fudge. Perfect for gifts too!