“Thanks!”

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Thanks!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

They were all out of bikes when I visited spontaneously. They were great about recommending another place for me with good prices. Much appreciated!

Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I could not recommend this ski shop enough. On the first morning of our holiday, I was desperately trying to find somewhere open to mount my ski bindings,when our extremely helpful taxi driver took us to Soul Ski and Bike. John the ski tech started immediately and when it transpired that I was missing a part, he was very kind and helpful. It turns out that this shop is where all the locals go for all their ski tuning and equipment and I can see why. Friendly and efficient, highly recommended.